At R&B Timber Group, we pride ourselves on our reputation for delivering
the highest quality product in our industry. It is this reputation that has
lead us to become one of the largest pole manufacturers in South Africa.
Unfortunately, many of our competitors have sacrificed on quality and
service in order to achieve lower prices. To help our customers ensure
that they are receiving the best product possible, we have developed the
“HardPole® Tag”. This distinctive tag will be used to differentiate our poles
in a market saturated with low quality poles.
This is our mark of quality and this is our guarentee to you:
- Only dry A-grade raw material with be selected for treatment.
- No compromising of diameter classes.
- Poles will only be treated with creosote above 80°C.
- Minimum retention of 100kg/m³ for Creo H4 poles. 130kg/m³ for Creo
- Maximum of 10 day leadtime.
- The best service in the industry.
Question is “Why would you buy a treated pole that doesn’t have the
HardPole® mark of Quality?”